Wednesday, June 2, 2010

And the countdown begins...

In 10 days, I will be here:


For the next 2 months, I will be living in London for a study abroad! I will be studying humanities with 30 girls and 1 boy (poor kid) and I am so excited! A week before I start the program I will be traveling around Europe with my grandman, mom, and sister. We have always talked about taking a girls trip somewhere, so I am thrilled they are coming!

For those of you who already don't know, I have a huge love for traveling and people. I love to learn about different cultures and to interact with people-- find out their story and who they are. I love to site see and explore places that have so much history. All growing up, I woke up to my mom blasting the soundtrack of Fiddler on the Roof or to her playing classical masterpieces on the piano. Her love for music and the arts quickly became a huge interest of mine, and has stuck ever since. I cannot wait to be living in Europe where I will be exposed to some of the greatest masterpieces in art, music, and theater of all time. It amazes me how huge the world is and how much there is to learn, so I am so grateful for this experience!
Cheers to a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment