Sunday, August 8, 2010

The end is near.

I can't believe I have a week left of my journey here in London.
Time is flying so fast, and I am going to miss it terribly when I leave.
Here are a few pictures of this past week.

Portsmouth Harbor. 


Cadbury Chocolate Factory.
No, I did not buy this. 
But I have probably consumed this much chocolate + more while being in London. 
Dang.
Rainy day in Brighton.
Portobello Road and fresh Bruschetta with roommates.
Just browsing in Fortnum & Mason.
(where the Queen likes to shop)
New Bond Street = fantastic window shopping.
Especially when I spotted the 3-story Ralph Lauren. 
I was in love.
Yummy Indian food at Masala Zone and fresh Gelato Mio.
Is it sad that the majority of my pictures are of food or of me stuffing my face?
In London, it's all about the food.

Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. oh nik! it looks absolutely fabulous! so happy you have had this adventure...you will always remember it! i know jani is so looking forward to her time there...love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete