Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Big Apple.

Last week I was in New York City.
And boy was it a great trip.
28 students from the BYU Ad program and our director, Jeff Sheets, headed to the big apple to attend Advertising Week. We attended ad conferences and seminars where we got to listen to many CEOs of agencies talk about different subjects within the industry. We also meet some pretty famous people including Russell Simmons, Spike Lee, and John Legend.
I learned so much from visiting agencies and talking to those who are
currently living the advertising world.
It definitely made me realize how much growth and opportunity there is within the industry,
and how excited I am to eventually be a part of it!

In addition to adweek, we had tons of fun exploring the city!
The weather was a little rainy, but we didn't let it ruin the trip.
 Biking in Central Park.
One of my favorite parts about the trip was spending a day with my dad!
He just happened to be in New York for work the same time I was there, so we were able to get together to have a daddy-daughter date in the city.
Love him.
Bruno Mars
The Roots
One of my favorite ads in Time Square. 
Created by Mother Advertising.
On top of the Brooklyn Bridge.
View from McGarryBowen agency.
Fantastic, isn't it?
m&m store is always a must.
Frozen Hot Chocolates = amazing.
It was a very eventful week and I already miss it.
See you next summer NYC?

4 comments:

  1. http://kennedy.byu.edu/isp/isp.php?id=371

    come with me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous...lets take a girls trip and go back? i am so glad you had fun...but also very glad you are back! love you pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun! Not bad for school, eh?? Glad you had that awesome experience and especially glad you got to meet up with your dad...I miss your family!!

    ReplyDelete