Sunday, October 16, 2011

Current read(s).


The other day I made my way over to Barnes and Noble (a favorite of mine) to pick up some new reads.
I don't know what it is about bookstores, but every time I go I end up spending hours and hours trying to pick and decide on what books I want to read. I usually end up with 5 books in my hand and have to force myself to put back at least 2 or 3 of them! I'm addicted, and it's a problem.

So anyways, here are the books that are currently on my nightstand waiting to be read.
I'm not sure which one I am going to read first (they are all so different), but I'm super excited.
I'll be sure to post what I think of them once finished...






Let me know if you have any books that you would recommend that you have read/are currently reading! 
I'm always interested in hearing about books people have enjoyed.
(I'm thinking about joining a book club.) 



2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all your blogging lately. And I'm stealing your recommendations. And if you find a book club, I want in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read a social animal first. I want your thoughts about if it is worth a read.

    ReplyDelete