Friday, November 11, 2011

Goodbye fall, hello winter.


You know winter is on its way when the once beautiful orange fall tree outside your home is now bare and cold.



Is it just me, or did October just fly by?
Fall came and went way too fast for me this year...although, I am excited to start wearing my big coats, wool sweaters, and boots. I usually dread this transition of seasons, but I am actually looking forward to it this year. Maybe it's because I know this might be the last real winter I'll have for awhile...or maybe it's because I can finally start wearing my black leggings that I just love.
Either way, I'm going to make the most of this winter season and hope to enjoy it while it lasts.
(which we all know will probably be for awhile...)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment