Saturday, December 17, 2011

A birthday wish.



On Thursday I turned twenty-two!
I didn't really get to celebrate it due to finals, but it ended up being one of the best.

It started off early when a dear friend took me to a casual dinner and ice cream the night before. 
We got to catch up and reminisce for a short time before it was time to get back to studying.
I'm sure this friend had better things to do that night, but it was just what I needed and meant a lot.

The next day (my birthday) I spent 10 hours in the library and 4 hours taking an exam.
It was a long day and as you can imagine I was pretty exhausted by the time I got home.
Thanks to my cute roommates though, I got to blow out some candles and make a birthday wish.
And lucky me, that wish is already coming true.

So cheers to turning 22... it's one I won't forget!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment