Thursday, March 1, 2012

Girls just want to have FUN.


A few weeks back I had the chance to help plan an 11-year-old girl's birthday party.
I'm not sure who was more excited... me or the birthday girl!
I picked up Rissa from school and took her to the party store where the aisles were lined with every color and party accessory imaginable. 
We had so much fun planning the activities, food, and decorations.
I forget that at this age kids start having strong opinions about what they like/don't like,
so my brilliant idea of making it Valentine's themed ended up not being so brilliant. ;)
 We ended up working around her favorite colors and some of her current interests-- all of which came together just perfect.


It ended up being quite the party and quite a success!
(pardon my iPhone pictures once again...)


Now if only my birthday parties could still be this girly and fun...
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment