Sunday, November 14, 2010

For all you CAT lovers...

Alright, so for those of you who don't already know, I have a hard time with CATS.
And it all began when I was 12 years old...

I was spending the night at my friend Erin's house, doing what little girls do best.
(You know, painting nails, experimenting with make-up, making up dances to Shania Twain, etc etc...)
The next morning, I woke up and went downstairs to watch TV until Erin woke up.
While I was sitting in a huge arm chair, her black cat jumped on the arm rest and hissed at me!
I freaked and booked it to the bathroom, screaming at the top of my lungs...
As I was running I turned around to see that the dang cat was chasing me!
When I got into the bathroom, I slammed the door and locked it.
(Yes, I locked the door. Why? I don't know...)
Feeling somewhat relived that I didn't get attacked by this cat,
I stood on the toilet yelling for Erin to wake up and to come get her cat so I could come out. 
Now, many of you would say that I overreacted in this situation,
but I will have you know that this situation was far worse than what words can describe. 



So, to this day, I hate cats. I'm sorry, but I really do.
But, with all this said,
 I do love this advertisement that IKEA did.
It's just lovely. 
Enjoy. 

3 comments:

  1. I remember you telling us this story in the Penthouse. good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously hate cats too. my fear come from a similar story. I was having a sleep over when I was 10 and i woke up in the middle of the night and her cat was walking on top of us. I pure the covers over me and tried to be so still so the cat wouldn't attack. aahhh so scary. this ad gives me the willies. cats are so creepy!!!!

    ReplyDelete