Saturday, November 13, 2010

Meet Me In St. Louis.


This weekend I watched one of my favorite movies to watch this time of year...
Meet Me In St. Louis
Judy Garland just amazes me in this movie. 

Especially when she sings my favorite Christmas song, 


Growing up, my sister would always tell me that she was Judy Garland and I was "Tootie" Smith... (the annoying little sister). I guess since I would always pull off her barbie's heads, and wear her clothes it made perfect sense for why I was "Tootie." 
Nevertheless, it has been a tradition for us to watch this movie together around Thanksgiving.
Even though she is in Denver and I am in good ol' Provo, I still love to watch it. 
It makes me laugh, smile, and cry...
And most of all, it gets me excited for Christmas and what lies ahead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment