Monday, July 18, 2011

Lately.

As of today, I have exactly 3 weeks until my time here in New York comes to an end.
I can't believe with how fast the month of July has gone by!
Even though I have already done so much here in the city, there is still so much I want to do and see!
I'm trying to take advantage of the beautiful weather and the time I have left to do all that I can before it is time to head back. 

Here is a glimpse of what I've been up to lately... 
(besides working, of course)

Lunch at Chelsea Market. 
Broadway in Bryant Park. 
Beach. 
Sleeping Beauty Ballet. 
Dinner on the roof with friends.
Sunsets. 
Free crepes at work for Bastille Day!
Mets vs. Phillies game with fireworks after. 
Evening runs in the pouring rain. 


Hope everyone is having a great Monday!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment