Tuesday, August 9, 2011

From East Coast to West Coast.


Sorry for the lack of posts lately!
There has been so much going on that I haven't had a chance to blog very much. 
My mom came out to spend my last week in New York with me, so I have been busy playing tour guide.
Even though we had a whole week to explore the city, we STILL didn't get to do all that we wanted to do!
It seriously amazes me with how much there is to do in New York.

Here is a taste of what we did:
Patsy's Pizza
Brooklyn Flea Market
Staten Island Ferry and Statue of Liberty.
Anything Goes! Best musical. 
Antique shopping. 
Shake Shack. Delish. 
Top of the Rock. Best view of the city!
Brunch at Clinton St. Baking Company. Love love the blueberry pancakes!
Sunday I packed up all my belongings and said my goodbyes to my life in the city. 
It was very bittersweet, but I'm excited to get back to my normal routine of things. 

Monday morning my mom and I jumped on a plane and headed out to California for about a week before it is time for me to go back to Utah.
It has been so fun spending time with her and traveling around...
We have visited so many places and have ate some amazing food-- such a shame it is all going to end!


Hope everyone is enjoying their week! 




2 comments:

  1. Ah Nik, please let's go to NY together. And I feel like I barely heard anything about your summer! Need to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You huntsman girls are beyond gorgeous!! Glad you had such a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete