Monday, September 26, 2011

Mary Poppins.


Last Thursday I got invited to go see the Mary Poppins Broadway show with my good friend Brittany and her family. With so much going on and with so much on my mind lately, it was exactly what I needed. Mary Poppins was one of my FAVORITE movies growing up, and the show was better than I expected. The music, the dancing, the costumes—it was all so amazing! And what better person to have gone with than the girl who I just adore? It was probably one of the best nights I’ve had in awhile… and all thanks to her!


On my drive home I got stuck in some traffic (and when I say some, I mean 2 hours worth), which of course left my mind and thoughts to race. I realized that in all the uncertainty of my life right now, there are a few things that remain constant: the gospel, my family, and my friends. It’s amazing to think how each one of those things has influenced my life. Even though there is uncertainty, there are still a lot of exciting things going on right now, and I can only think that it is because of those constant things that I have been able to be where I am at today.
I’m happy and thriving, and life is good.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!
xo

1 comment: