Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Red lips.

A few weeks ago I took a little trip to Colorado to spend some time with my family. 
While all the boys were at the Texas/BYU game, the girls were in Denver (where my sister lives) playing and having fun.
We stayed up in Breckenridge and enjoyed the beautiful scenery as we hiked and strolled around the little towns.
It is always nice to be able to get away to spend time with family, especially when I get to see this lady:


There is never a dull moment with her...
One second she is dancing around the room, the next she is off talking to some stranger for hours and hours.
She is the queen of all things that taste and look good.
(I get my red lips from her.)

I feel so lucky to have her in my life...
She really is amazing.
Love you Karma Rae!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment