Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Bluebird.


Last weekend my mom and I headed out to Logan for a family funeral.
It started to snow like crazy the day of the funeral (of course), but I have to admit the graveyard
was just beautiful with all the trees covered in snow.
Although the funeral was bittersweet, it was fun to catch up with extended family that I haven't seen in YEARS.


After the funeral we ate at The Bluebird, which is a little old cafe and coke shop where my grandpa and his brothers would always go as kids.
I could not get over thecute old fashion candies and the vintage look of the cafe.
I unfortunately couldn't eat the good comfort food it offered or buy anything from the candy bar,
but at least I know where to go next time I'm in Logan! ;)

I hope everyone is enjoying their week!
xo

1 comment: