Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Going Vegan.

To start off the new year, I've decided to go VEGAN for 1 month.
I KNOW.
Who would have ever thought that I would try something like this!
I have a few friends who have done it and who have been amazed with the results, so I figured why not?
I have never considered myself a bad eater, but at the same time I don't think I am the best at making sure I'm getting all the nutrients I need.
 I'm hoping that with all the fruits and vegetables in this diet I'll make eating them more of a habit.
Of course the Texan in me is thinking I'm nuts, but I figured 1 month of not eating any meat or dairy couldn't kill me. I'm all about trying new things (at least that's what I keep telling myself...) so we'll see how it goes.


Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so proud of you miss. I'm sure you will feel so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The team I worked with during my internship was like 3/4 vegan. I got used to crazy restaurants and tofu chile, etc. It's actually a really delicious way to eat, and I know I've felt better since I cut dairy out (mostly) a year or so ago. Good luck woman!

    ReplyDelete